Ring roads around the cities contributed massively in speeding up the traffic moving from one side of the city to another in a brief time. All the ring roads were provided with many intersections and main roads that help the flow of traffic movement to and outside the cities and reducing noise as well as pollution to a large extent. As an example of these ring roads
- Riyadh city ring road (76 km).
- Makkah city ring road (28 km).
- Madinah city ring road (67 km).
- Jeddah city ring road (103 km).
- The ring road in the eastern region (108 km).
- Abha city ring road (12 km).
- Buraidah city ring road (58 km).